Woman's Dry Shampoo Explodes And Blows Through Sunroof! [Video]

Don't leave aerosol can in a hot car!

September 24, 2019
Shattered Glass



A teenager from St Louis, Missouri recently left a bottle of dry shampoo in her car before the bottle heated up and exploded. It blew a hole in the car's sunroof.

The girl's mother Facebooked, "It blew the console cover off of its hinges, shot through the sunroof, and went high enough in the air that it landed about 50 feet away. I just want to remind you (and your kids) to heed those warnings on products you may be using. Please don't leave aerosol cans (and especially dry shampoo, as this seems to be an issue with some brands) in your car!"